Demi Potato 🥔 needs another cunting!
It seems some good came out of the ‘Deadpoolgate skulduggery’ where it was brought to my attention rapper DMX is in a coma following an overdose!
A bit short of publicity of late and not wanting to feel left out, Demi Lovato has proclaimed she has been struggling with “survivors guilt” when hearing the news about DMX, after surviving her very own heroin and fentanyl overdose when so many others haven’t.
Well, Demi, I concur! Given the look at me narcissistic nonsense you have constantly deluged the media with in the last month or so, I’m beginning to get survivors guilt myself, namely yours!
Nominated by: TheBestRevengeIsLivingWell
With an overdose supplied by Jessum Priest:
Recently in news of a rape at 7 years old, that simply didn’t gain any traction, she’s shoved herself in public time & again with one ” weep for me ” tale again & again. Now this!
Dear Dog, bore off.
Dr Hilary Jones
This smarmy, overpaid doom monger who regularly appears on Sit Up Britain, properly known as Good Morning Britain, berated all the people who went out and sat near each other when it was warm last week because doing so increases the C-19 infection rate.
We all know the majority of the at risk groups have been vaccinated, we all know that people under 50 are unlikely to die, we know that the vaccinated have a high percentage of protection, we know that most people have a mild illness, we all know the figures on the infection and death rates have plummeted. So what the fuck is his problem?
This guy gives out such amazing medical tips on the GMB website as ‘apply sunscreen’, ‘limit alcohol’ and ‘take regular exercise’. He has recently said he is frightened of a third wave and believes children being vaccinated is a good thing. He even seemed to support Spain’s mask mandate of wearing a mask whilst swimming!
Can he please fuck off and then fuck off some more? This is the one time I wish the Earth was flat so he could drop off the edge.
Nominated by: Cuntologist
Another do as I say and not as I do cunt is co founder of BLM Patrisse Khan-Cullors. She chooses to buy a 1.4 million dollar fuckoff house in a predominantly white area of California.
Maybe near Caligirl?
Married to the other co founder Janata Khan, who identifies as, here we fucking go, a gender non-conforming blek qweeer. I think the link below provides just about everything without me having to research owt.
Nominated by: Infidelgastro
and this from Just a bloke
Patrisse Khan-Cullors – one of the Co-Founders of BLM who has just bought a $1.4M Mansion in an area that is 98% white.
I am sorry to interrupt the wall to wall BBC coverage of the BLM co-founder who decided to live amongst the evil white oppressors and not all those budding Surgeons and Pilots with a velcro top. I am sure the Guardian will run this on the front page as well – I’ll put the kettle on a wait shall I ?
What a Cunt , followed by cunts.
Wouldn´t be great to watch a film or television series without seeing this prune-faced old bag and hearing her strangulated Lady Bracknell voice?
She turns up everywhere and looks more like a midden bin full of ashes and fish bones that´s been left out in the rain every time I see her.
Fuck off you old strumpet – to Downton Abbey, Hogswarts or that shitty old van you lived in when you played a bag lady.
And take your decrepit old pals Tom Courtney, Pauline Collins, Billy Connolly, Michael Gambon, Judi Dench, Vanessa Redgrave, Bill Nighy and Joan Plowright who are always appearing in your films with you.
Give me Barbara Windsor (RIP)any day!
Nominated by: Mr Polly
Yes, this is another tedious IT Nomination, but one that really frustrates the hell out of me.
As you may know, I work in IT (self-employed), and over the last 24 months I’ve been rushed off my feet with new customers asking for help building their home-office IT setup. And even though I spend hours doing precisely this, along with providing them with e-guides & PDF docs on what you should and shouldn’t do, time and again I see the same people coming back to me a few days or weeks down the line to say that:-
- my hard drive has failed and I’ve lost everything. What should I do?
- I have a virus, and I’ve lost everything. What should I do?
- I dropped my laptop, and its beyond repair. What should I do?
- I think my login has been hacked, and now I can’t access my machine. What should I do?
Well, if you’d read my detailed FAQs in my Help Guide right from the off, you would know exactly what to do. Here’s just a few for starters….
- Always install an antivirus/antimalware application, and keep them updated (free ones are just as good as paid)
- Always use Two-Factor-Authentication (2FA) for important accounts/apps (especially on routers). Or at the very least a complex password/passphrase (with hint)
- Always install the latest Windows x, Apple iOS, Android & Linux updates when they become available (Although with Windows 10, best put them on pause for 7 days given how shite they are at fixing things)
- Never switch off local firewalls, especially when using your machine/tablet in a public Wi-Fi hotspot, or for device tethering.
- Always activate syncing between trusted devices so that if your primary device becomes unavailable your synced data should be available on your secondary one.
- Never enable Remote Desktop Protocol by default
- Never have too many Administrator Accounts on one device
- Always user a password manager with online/offline access (LastPass, NordPass, BitWarden, Keepass, ZohoVault – are all free apps)
- Always activate & encrypt backups, either locally to an external drive/flash drive, or to the Cloud (Google Drive, offers 15Gb for free, which is a good starting point)
All of the recommendations listed above I put into practice when I set their computers up in the first place. All they have to do is maintain each one by simply following the e-guide instructions.
Why people choose not to take on board such important advice is beyond me. They seem to think “Oh it will never happen to me, so I don’t need to bother with extra login authentication or backups. Far too nerdy, and I don’t have time anyway blah blah blah”
But when it does happen to them they’re almost on the verge of crying over the phone with their “I’ve lost everything” bollocks.
Personally, I don’t mind because its more cash for me (Just under £6k in Jan from domestic customers alone, £3k for Feb, and £3.5k for March so far). But it really isn’t rocket science to set these things up and maintain them, if only people would allocate some time and do it!
Nominated by: Technocunt