The future’s green. The future’s electric according to Michael Gove (see cunts passim) our esteemed Secretary of State for the Environment. By 2040, it will be illegal to buy a petrol or diesel vehicle.
Who the fuck are you kidding Mike? Just answer the following questions :
1. How are you going to generate the extra electricity?
2. How are you going to roll out enough charging points?
3. How am I going to drive from London to Edinburgh without a couple of hours break to recharge?
4. How much pollution will the new power stations pump out?
5. How much disruption is going to be generated while we’re laying the cables out to the charging points?
6. How long do the batteries last and how much will it cost motorists to replace them when they expire?
7. How are you going to cope with the lobbyists from the petrol and oil companies?
8. How much more will electricity cost to pay for the infrastructure?
9. How will you react to the riots from motorists which will make the poll tax look like a picnic?
Let’s face it, this will never happen. It’s complete bollocks. The cars ain’t fit for purpose, the infrastructure ain’t there and the public will never stand for it. Still, it keeps the eco-cunts quite for a year or two before it’s abandoned – sorry, delayed.
Gove, you’re a cunt and you’re talking shite.
Nominated by Dioclese