Er… Who the fuck are these cunts?
Sports Personality of the Year – one of the most high-concentration gathering of cunts you’ll see ‘twixt this world and the next. I agree with many others who suggest the awards should be renamed – perhaps ‘De Facto Cunto’, ‘2017s Biggest Cunt who Runs on Grass’ or more simply ‘The Sporting Cunt’s Cunt’.
If you even care, the nominations for this year have been released (see how many you can identify in the above picture)
This is one of those seismic events where the cuntitude is exhibited on so many levels:
1. Hosted by the Al-BBC
2. A large hall packed with a vast array of overpaid, over-inflated egos
3. The title of the fucking award. The shortlist is always picked based upon achievement, so why the fuck argue semantics on it being the ‘sports personality’ award? What’s ‘personality’ got to do with big-mouthed virtue-signalling dour cunt Andy Mugray winning it three times? Alternatively, just make it genuinely about personality – nominate people like that snooker player who said all the Chinese are cheating cunts, or the pub-league darts player who can fire an arrow at the treble 20 directly from his arse.
4. Clare Balding wheeled out to bark her way through proceedings with all the finesse a Tourette’s sufferer on acid
5. Gary Lineker. A man whose cuntitude speaks more volumes than Franklin W. Dixon’s Hardy Boys entire back catalogue
6. The usual intersecting VTs foisted upon viewers affording coverage to the flids, the minorities, the wimminz and all the other sports which you either shake your head at in disbelief or laugh uncontrollably at the shiteness of
7. The annual mass-fellation of Usain Bolt
SPOTY is a an enormous festival of monumental cunt, by monumental cunts, for monumental cunts.
Nominated by The Empire Cunts Back